This activity, 0156-9999-13-216-L01-P & 0156-9999-13-216-L01-T, will provide 1.0 contact hour or 0.1 CEUs for attending the live activity and completing an evaluation form.
After completing this live, knowledge-based activity, participants should be better able to:
- Evaluate renal function based on SCr, BUN, BUN/SCr Ratio, and Urine Output
- Apply assessment criteria for AKI
- Explain the two mechanisms of CRRT
- Compare and Contrast CVVH, CVVHD, and CVVHDF
- Classify the factors that affect removal of medication during CRRT
- Anticipate and adjust medication doses for patients receiving CRRT