This is a knowledge based activity.
- UAN #: 0156-9999-14-310-L01-P & 0156-9999-14-310 L01-T
- Credit: 1.0 hour; 0.1 CEUs
- Activity Type: Knowledge
- Expiration Date: 5/21/2015
At the end of the presentation, participants (pharmacists and technicians) should be able to
- Describe and compare available treatment guidelines for Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias.
- Identify nonpharmacologic and pharmacologic treatments for behavioral symptoms.
- Apply information learned from the presentation in a sample therapeutic case and develop a treatment plan.